The Power to Succeed
Join the TEAL Team
TEAL Electronics Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Grow With Us!
- 2005 Workplace Excellence Award*
- #1 in Employee Satisfaction**
- Past Winner – “The Best Companies to Work For”***
- Continuous Employee Skills Training
- Quality Driven, Team Oriented
- Commitment to Employee Empowerment
- Drug Free / Smoke Free Workplace
- Casual Dress Environment
*San Diego Society for Human Resource Management in partnership with the San Diego Union-Tribune newspaper
**Based on an independently administered survey
***Ken Blanchard Companies and the San Diego Business Journal
We Value People
- TEAL’s objective is to employ people who are hard working, loyal, friendly, and who embrace the values on this page.
- Safety is our top priority.
- We value performance, and equitable treatment of all employees, regardless of position or title.
- Each of us is accountable for our own performance, and we expect the same from others.
We are Committed to Quality
- TEAL is committed to design, manufacture, and ship only products of the highest quality and workmanship.
- We take personal pride and ownership in all we do.
- For continued success, we must all work to continually improve ourselves, our jobs and processes, and our company.
We Contribute to Customer Success
- TEAL employees are focused on exceeding all customer expectations.
- We partner with our customers, making them competitive by delivering the best value and fastest customer service.
We Value Teamwork and our Work Environment
- We strive for a fun, creative environment which encourages new ideas.
- We encourage open communication, teamwork, and managers who are hands-on and accessible.
- We maximize long term growth and profitability by investing company resources wisely – they are our own.
- All employees are equally responsible for the success of Teal and for maintaining the quality of our work environment.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with TEAL match
- Profit Sharing
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) Per Year
- Medical Plan – PPO or HMO options
- Life and ADD Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Pre-tax)
- Employee Assistance Program
TEAL Mission Statement
TEAL’s mission is to help our customers make their products more competitive and reliable by engineering and manufacturing innovative custom power solutions. To be the fastest, most flexible supplier providing the best value and consistent high quality products.