If you would like to submit a Request for Quote (RFQ) for a TEAL product or a custom power subsystem, there are several ways to contact TEAL. Our standard business hours are 8AM to 5PM Pacific Standard Time, and we are located in San Diego, California.
1. Call Us! – 1-800-888-TEAL or 1-800-888-8325. Alternatively, you can also call us at 1-858-558-9000.
2. E-mail Us! – Customer Service – email@example.com – be sure to include your name, company name, phone number, and any other important information in your e-mail.
3. FAX Us! – 1-858-677-7895 – be sure to include your name, company name, phone number, and any other important information in your FAX.
If you need assistance, please contact us in any of the ways listed above, and ask for customer service.
If you need technical support, please call or FAX us in the ways listed above or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for tech support.
For more information on TEAL Electronics and the types of products we design and manufacture, please click here, or read on…
TEAL Electronics has been a broad-based power solutions provider s upplying OEM’s with custom power subsystems since 1987. We are power experts. Power is all we do!
There are many reasons our customers outsource their power requirements to TEAL:
- Engineering – Virtual Prototyping – TEAL’s 3D solid modeling and custom transformer design software allows us to produce prototypes very quickly that work the first time.
- Fast, Flexible OEM Partner – TEAL offers Private Labeling, making our equipment transparent to the end user. Fastest lead-time in the industry, with 2.5 weeks for production units, and 8 weeks for custom designs, from concept to prototype delivery.
- Ultra High Reliability – Highest quality materials and workmanship in the industry with conservative designs. 5-year warranty is standard.
- Technical Support – TEAL’s On-line documentation system enables unsurpassed technical support
- Agency Approvals – TEAL is a member of the UL Client Data Program, enabling quick and efficient Agency Approvals
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified – Solid Quality Systems
Designing, building, and testing power subsystems is all we do, and we do it well!
With TEAL engineers working on the power aspects, your engineers can concentrate on the aspects of your products that create real competitive advantages, speeding your time to market.
TEAL Electronics – We Power Technology™